Monday, January 2, 2012

Wheelchair Lawn Mowing


In this video I demonstrate how to mow a lawn from a wheelchair using a reel mower. This method can be effective if the ground is level and free of debris and obstructions. It's important to be able to get the wheelchair going fast enough to get the mower reels spinning. This mower can be purchased from Promow.com. They sold me an extra adapter for hooking to a wheelchair but it did not work well and was unnecessary so save yourself the extra expense for that part. I simply used a chain from a hoyer lift and hooked it to my wheelchair. That worked fine. I hope this video will help others in wheelchairs who are interested in mowing their lawn.

Asolo Mountain Boots Quickly Am Fm Radios Buy Online Good Game Ratings Xbox




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links